Friday, August 6, 2010

I love Clouds

The past too weeks Phoenix has seen a lot of large, puffy, white and sometimes dark gray clouds. I love clouds. I especially love the rare rain drops that they bring to the "Valley of the Sun." Clouds are peaceful and happy. Even now, just thinking of them puts a smile on my face. So, I bring you some really cute and creative ideas on how to bring these big puffs of calm to the indoors.

This amazing idea comes from NY floral designer, Nicolette owen of nicolette camille. These photos have traveled with her to every apartment she's lived in.



And these beautiful hand crafted ceramic cloud-shaped wall pillows are from Australian artist Tony Park. Each one is unique and handmade. (may I just add that my birthday is in December. hint hint)



No comments:

Post a Comment